It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 17:56

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2016, 22:31 

*deleted*

Last edited by omen on 11 Nov 2016, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2016, 23:11 

fit magna caedes wrote:
voltbird wrote:
Why is this white nationalist still here? I invite and encourage thoughtful discussion but there is no equivocating in this instance. Let's call it what it is, and we should not be tolerating this.

Personally, I prefer to have extreme (and wrong) views aired so that they may be refuted. Otherwise they breed in silence until suddenly half the country is voting for Trump and no-one saw it coming.

His is a belief that cannot be refuted. It is simply hatred and fear seeking political rationalization. I promise you that you will not change his mind, however solid your argument under any objective measure. Engaging him is an ideological dead end -- strip away the dog whistle politics and you're looking at a white hood under any other name. I do not think it would be in any way unreasonable nor draconian to have a zero tolerance policy for attitudes this patently horrifying.

For what it's worth: we did see it coming, though perhaps not heralded by a dreadful orange troll with a bad combover. It was only a matter of time until the xenophobia and racism in the American right found a powerful conduit. Those currents have underwritten the conservative political landscape for over a decade now.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2016, 23:20 

*deleted*

Last edited by omen on 11 Nov 2016, 17:07, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2016, 23:26 

See what I mean? It's depravity. I understand the reluctance to go ban-happy over differences of opinion, especially given history with SZ, but this is just fucked up. This is a whole other can of worms.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2016, 23:30 

*deleted*

Last edited by omen on 11 Nov 2016, 17:08, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2016, 23:33 

omen wrote:

voltbird wrote:
jew propaganda.

go hug all the swedish massmedia advocating for this shit. schibstedt, bonniers.. all jewish and owners of the biggest newspapers in sweden. they want to bring the whole middle east (muslims & islam = the enemy) into europe to create their little paradise and we'll be the sacrifical lambs. completely nutso.

fuck, this whole place is probably jewish. goodbye.

Yes! There we go! I knew it was only a matter of time until we brought Classic Jew-Hating into the mix!

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2016, 23:34 

*deleted*

Last edited by omen on 11 Nov 2016, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2016, 02:02 

Well, direct racist attacks on another member are certainly enough for me to endorse banning. Although that's probably what he wants ("the evil oppressive lefties stifled my free speech!").

Not going to respond to the massed links, or anything else, since anti-Semitism is basically the "I learnt nothing from the twentieth century, but take me seriously anyway" of edgelords the world over, and I have no time for it. Seems you're right, Voltbird.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2016, 03:15 

Well, credit where credit is due. He saved us a lot of time and effort in his eagerness to prove my point.

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2016, 03:27 
porter

omen wrote:
fuck, this whole place is probably jewish. goodbye.

I would hope swedish mental health services are better equipped to deal with this stuff than they are over here. Please seek help before you hurt yourself or those around you.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2016, 09:07 

*deleted*

Last edited by omen on 11 Nov 2016, 17:08, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2016, 10:18 

Was about to post "I hope our Belgian friends are OK", and then I get an eyeful of this asshole ^^

There are people there some of us know, there are posters here and elsewhere who live in Belgium. Not a time to be trolling. And don't insult Tove's work by putting up a picture of it. (I'd think an extreme-right person such as yourself would dislike her anyway--or is homosexuality not part of your bigotry?)

Fuck, I'm too angry/worried for friends right now, shouldn't post. Get out, please, and stay there.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2016, 10:19 

*deleted*

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2016, 14:38 

Capitalizing on tragedy to fuel your own hateful ego is a new low, but expected.

Seek help.

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2016, 15:16 

*deleted*

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2016, 15:21 

*deleted*

Last edited by omen on 11 Nov 2016, 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2016, 17:49 
porter

i've written about this before, though I don't think you are either making or seeking rational argument, i may write it again.. I know that I may fall over injured or dead at any moment. It may be because of a radical muslim terrorist act, it may just as well be because of a radical christian. or a shoot-out between gang members, or the police. I'm half-expecting a car to run me over going through an intersection. Heaven knows enough just run green at full speed. Or, because I live in southern california, an earthquake can level the city at any time, killing myself and most of the people in my life. This leaving alone stuff like a full-scale thermonuclear exchange, gamma ray bursts, black holes and the universe collapsing on itself. When I think about it, the chance of sudden non-existence seems ..not insignificant. At the precise moment it happens, does it really matter who is to blame?

Not so much to me. You can attribute that to emasculation or cuck culture or social justice warriors, but the ever present chance of ceasing to exist doesn't trouble me so much that I would stop going about my day, living life. I don't think that is any different in sweden or belgium or many places on earth where the possibility is substantially higher. Being massacred by some desperate, demented folks at the end of their rope is something I'm treating like an avalanche or some other natural process: unfortunate consequence of the past few centuries worth of colonialism and late-stages capitalism the lot of us are living on some end of. The very purpose of these people killing themselves & a few bystanders along with them is to make the rest over-react through irrational fear. The western far-right and islamic fundamentalists ultimately have the same self-negating goal, some apocalyptic confrontation in which the holy warriors march against barbarism and sacrilege (with both sides perceive themselves as such).

best thing regular, sane people can do is understand that these are simply risks to existence, manage them the best they can and carry on. the alternative is constantly living in crippling fear and doubt, which seems a miserable way to exist. dare I say more miserable than a sudden, violent death. half my state can be dumped into the ocean at any moment, probably killing everyone. I still live here.

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2016, 23:08 

Lmao, that made my evening. Nice to be reminded every now and then that there are people out there aware of and unhampered by their own mortality.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2016, 08:12 

merz wrote:
[...]

put down the chomsky book and read what i actually said. very little of what you wrote is even relevant, yet again.
that you still refer to the word 'cuck'/'cuckold' as if related to my arguments, says it all.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2016, 11:36 

omen wrote:
merz wrote:
[...]

put down the chomsky book and read what i actually said. very little of what you wrote is even relevant, yet again.
that you still refer to the word 'cuck'/'cuckold' as if related to my arguments, says it all.

You keep saying you're going to leave, and then you come back again and again, and edit each post five times.

I don't care that you have controversial opinions (well, I do, but I can put up with it). I do care that your method of arguing about them is being a racist asshole to other posters, that you can't make a rational argument to save your life.

Just.. stay away. Your trolling is boring.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next