It is currently 18 Oct 2017, 20:25

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: 1+1=3
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2017, 16:05 

L'Maltieri, work of 1998. Triple-layered cotton, piped seams, hook closure with three different loops to adjust fit. Likely a unisex piece, though far too narrow in the shoulders and arms for me. The cut and details are almost identical to a green cotton coat posted above, though the two pieces are separated by nearly a decade.

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2017, 16:28 
porter

i've seen a few of these over the years in different lengths, never quite knowing where they fit into the big picture. thanks for clearing that up - its where things begin to look recognisable to me as what we get enthusiastic about out here.

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2017, 17:00 

aaaaaaa the veins in that cotton

I held back on buying the green one (I assume the same one you eventually got) when I saw it for sale a while back, in part due to the pockets... I much prefer pockets with horizontal mouths, very few vertical pockets satisfy me. And the internal pockets on the CD/LM stuff I have are always sliiiightly too small, so I assumed the same for those. (Maybe one could analyse my whole wardrobe based on pocket sizes. Paul and Uma both very generous...)

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2017, 00:15 

Hey guys, anyone got any leads on this really weird... glue treatment? It reminds me of the mucous/gum/rubber treated boots thirdofwaters used to own, except this is only on the sole. Apparently the stickiness is still there and tries to adhere itself to the floor when walking. I can't imagine the thought process behind this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11